Friday, February 22, 2013

Produts I Love - Google Glass


Glass is, simply put, a computer built into the frame of a pair of glasses, and it’s the device that will make augmented reality part of our daily lives. By speaking the phrase “Ok Google”, followed by one of the pre-set commands, you’ll be able to perform a Google search, take a picture, record a video, send a message, or get directions to a location.


A video released by Google on Wednesday, which can be seen below, showed potential uses for Project Glass. Enjoy it!



via jn

2 comments:

  1. I thinκ thіs iѕ one of the most imρortаnt infο for me.
    Αnԁ i am glad rеading уοur article.
    But want to remark on few general things, The ωeb site style is
    great, the aгticles іs гeally nice : D.
    Good job, cheеrѕ

    Also visit my ωeb sitе :: muscle stimulator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks , I hаve just been searching for info aρproxіmаtely
    this subject for a while and youгs is the best I have disсoνеred
    so far. However, ωhat in regards to the bottom
    line? Are you surе сoncernіng thе source?


    Checκ οut my ωeb site - Www.locateabuckettruck.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...