Friday, August 24, 2012

This is Not a Photograph: Amazing Portrait Drawn with Ballpoint Pens by Samuel Silva

This is Not a Photograph: Amazing Portrait Drawn with Ballpoint Pens by Samuel Silva portraits hyperrealism drawing


Nope, not a photograph. These are amazing portraits drawn by 29 year old portuguese artist Samuel Silva
"I started drawing and developing my own style of ballpoint pen drawing back when I was in school, in simple classroom sketches in the back of my exercise books. I never imagined there were so many brilliantly masterful ballpoint artists out there...It takes me forever to do my works. The only thing that makes me keep going is my love for what I do and the ambition to go further and further. "

Tiger - Bic Ballpoint Pen by Samuel Silva via deviantART
Jaguar - Ballpoint Pen by Samuel Silva via deviantART
Margay Cat - BIC Ballpoint Pen by Samuel Silva via deviantART
Vixen - Ballpoint Pen by Samuel Silva via deviantART
Cat face by Samuel Silva via deviantART
Baby Cradled in Dad's Hands - Bic Ballpoint Pen by Samuel Silva via deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...